Happy Anniversary to my dear sweet hubby, the most wonderful husband and father imaginable! xx
Stone Mountain
Ana insisted on bringing "Baby Mia" on our hike. This clearly didn't bode well for rocky terrain. Ana carried "Mia" for about 2 ft. then resorted to dragging her for another 3 ft, then said her legs hurt, then sat down and refused to walk any more.

Cue full on melt-down .....

She cheered up when she finally got her way! Ridin' in style!
Once James' legs could no longer take the strain I told her there was chocolate ice cream at the top of the mountain and she was off.......











2 comments:
wait a minute.... where is the pic with the number of years? What is it now.. 7?
I have it!! I still need to upload a bunch more pics!! Crazy crazy end of semester times at work :(
Post a Comment